Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Doll Bunkbeds By 'Necessary Extras'?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anybody ordered a set of the 18" doll bunkbeds made by 'Necessary Extras'? I think the owner of the site makes these himself and the onsite pic of them looks like its a strong, sturdy unit..plus attractive.. I ordered a set for DD, for Christmas..anybody else have any to report on?

    Jinger

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ams37's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't ordered the beds, but I have ordered many things from them before. I've spoken with the son and he said his dad has been a wood worker forever. The son seemed very nice-family business and the quality of the other items I've ordered has been good. Let us know how the bunk beds are.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They look very nice. If you order, please let us know how they are.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member crsanthmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you post a pic or website of the beds-I would like to get a bed for DD for Christmas. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •